June 14 and August 2, 2014
Special Events Coordinator
Lone Tree Arts Center
10075 Commons Street
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Each summer, the City of Lone Tree hosts an exciting FREE Summer Concert Series in beautiful Sweetwater Park. This past year's series included Dotsero, Hamilton Loomis, Mary Louise Lee Band and The Samples.
Check back in early spring for 2014 band announcements.
What to Bring:
Lawn chairs, no high back chairs or tents permitted between the sound booth and the stage.
Tarps and blankets
Coolers and unopened plastic water/soda bottles and cans (coolers will be searched if need be)
Camera (no professional photo equipment allowed)
Stroller's and baby packs are allowed
Rain gear (the event will go on rain or shine)
Alcohol is permitted in the park, plastic bottles or cans are allowed
Well behaved dogs
What NOT to Bring:
No glass in the park
No smoking in the park
No illegal drugs
No unlicensed vending
No professional photo equipment
No tents of any kind
What will be available onsite?
Port-a-potties and handicap access
Trash and recycling stations
Lost and found (located at the City of Lone Tree tent)
Lone Tree Civic Center
Lone Tree Library
- This parking lot is closed to the public for the event.
- This parking lot is a designated command center in the event that Emergency Response is implemented, including evacuation of the park.
- Access to this parking lot is permitted only to event operations personnel. Parking in this area may result in your car being towed.
Cook Creek Pool
- Parking lot opens at 5:00 pm.
- Parking lot opens at 6:00 pm for Event Parking. There is no parking for event attendees in this parking lot before 6:00 pm.
- Handicap parking is available.
- Residential street parking is permitted in Lone Tree and Acres Green.
- Please consider residents and ensure you do not impact access to their residence.
- Parking illegally may potentially result in your car being towed and/or incur a citation. City of Lone Tree Police Department will be patrolling residential streets.
- Handicap parking is available on the west side of Sweetwater Road, from Lodgepole Trail and Big Horn Court. This area is signed as handicap parking.
If there is bad weather in the area and there is a chance the event would be cancelled, it would be announced on our website immediately. Check the News and Annoucements section on the front page. www.cityoflonetree.com