An easily accessible, highly educated corporate workforce is one of the many reasons that make Lone Tree a great place to do business. Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a recent startup, Lone Tree’s diverse workforce of close to 17,000 employees is continually growing and able to serve any business’s needs.
Lone Tree’s convenient location makes it an ideal place to work for both commuters and residents alike. The city’s labor force is made up of 16,826 people and companies have easy access to Douglas County’s workforce of 158,000 people. As one of the fastest growing communities in the nation, these numbers are ever-growing.
Additional Lone Tree Workforce Facts & Figures
- Total Lone Tree Employment: 16,826
- 64% of Lone Tree’s population holds a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 48% of Lone Tree’s workforce works in Retail Trade Industries
- Average Annual Wage in Douglas County: $55,605
- 93% of net gain in jobs for the 7-county Metro Denver area was located in Douglas County (2000-2008)
- The number of jobs in Douglas County increased by 8% in 2013, for a total of 103,012
- Colorado ranks No.1 in the U.S. for labor prospects (Forbes, 2014)
Looking for more information on Lone Tree’s involvement in regional and state workforce development programs?