Tuesday, July 4, 2017
4:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Residents from Lone Tree and Acres Green are invited to attend Lone Tree’s Independence Day Celebration on Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at Sweetwater Park.
Wristbands are required to enter the Independence Day Celebration. Children age 3 and under do not need to wear a wristband.
Wristbands will be available until supplies last, last year we ran out of wristbands so come and pick them up early! All sales benefit Hearts Across the Miles.
Guidelines for Wristband allocation include:
- Each residence in Lone Tree and Acres Green, can pick up four (4) wristbands and purchase an additional four (4) wristbands at $5.00 each (while supplies last). Cash or Check only.
- If picking up for another person, the following must be provided:
- A copy of their ID with their current address with a signed note
- A copy of their ID and a utility bill with current address and a signed note
- Proof of residency includes:
- ID with current address
- Utility bill and ID
- Rental agreement and ID
- Deed and ID
- Car Registration or Insurance Card and ID
- Bank Statement and ID
- Online account with current address and ID
Please do not lose or remove your wristband, it is non-replaceable and will be used for re-entry into the event. There will be security checking at each entrance.
2017 Wristband Pick-up Dates:
Saturday, June 3rd, 11am-2pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby
Wednesday, June 14th, 5pm-8pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby
Saturday, June 17th, 6pm-9pm; Sweetwater Park Summer Concert (city tent)
Tuesday, June 20th, 4pm-7pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby
Saturday, June 24th, 10am-4pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby
Thursday, June 29th, 8am-6pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby
Friday, June 30th, 8am-6pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby
Monday, July 3rd, 8am-12pm; Lone Tree Arts Center Lobby* until sold out
Celebrate Independence Day with us at Sweetwater Park where there will be activities for all to enjoy! Visit our artist corner where you can make yourself over with a new wacky hairdo, a glitter tattoo or an artistically painted design on your cheek! If you’re looking for adventure take a turn on the jump off, race through the obstacle courses, cool off on the California water slide or test your skills at the double shot basketball hoop and first down throwing challenge. If you’re not into the adventure activities, stroll through our carnival booths and play a game of ring toss or skeeroll, and don’t forget to commemorate the day with a family photo in our photo booth! Entertainment from the Yellow Designs BMX Stunt Team with a newly added skills course for the kids and music from Pg.6ix Band, a Denver favorite that has a unique blend of limitless talent. Plenty for kids of all ages to enjoy!
Food Trucks onsite include:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Parking and Event Details:
Lone Tree Civic Center
- This parking lot is closed to the public for the event.
- This parking lot is designated command center in the event that Emergency Response is implemented, including evacuation of the park.
- Access to this parking lot is permitted only to event operations personnel. Parking in this area may result in your car being towed.
Lone Tree Library
- Parking lot opens at 3:30 pm
- Handicap Only parking is available.
Commuter Bus - Lone Tree Link
- From 3pm-10pm (except from 9:15pm-9:45pm during the fireworks)
- Pick-up points will be the Lone Tree Library and Civic Center Lots.
- Drop-off will be at the entrance to Sweetwater Park off of Sweetwater Rd
- At the end of the evening, it will pick-up at the entrance to Sweetwater and drop at the above parking lots.
Cook Creek Pool*
- Parking lot opens at 6:00 pm for Event Parking. There is no parking for event attendees in this parking lot before 6:00 pm.
- Handicap parking is available.
Treo Parking Lot
- Located on 9070 Maximus Drive, Lone Tree. Located off Yosemite Street, Lone Tree.
- Handicap parking is available.
- Residential street parking is permitted in Lone Tree and Acres Green.
- Please consider residents and ensure you do not impact access to their residence.
- Parking illegally may potentially result in your car being towed and/or incur a citation. City of Lone Tree Police Department will be patrolling residential streets.
- Handicap parking is available on the west side of Sweetwater Road, from Lodgepole Trail and Big Horn Court. This area is signed as Handicap Parking.
What to Bring:
- Lawn Chairs (no high – back lawn chairs are permitted between the sound booth and the stage).
- Tarps and Blankets (no bigger than 5’ X 8’. Please share your tarp when you’re not using it).
- Coolers and unopened plastic water/soda bottles and cans (coolers will be searched if need be).
- Camera (no professional photo equipment allowed).
- Stroller’s and Baby packs are allowed.
- Rain Gear (event goes on rain or shine).
- Alcohol in plastic bottles or cans is permitted.
What NOT to Bring:
- No glass in the park.
- No smoking in the park.
- No illegal drugs.
- No unlicensed vending.
- No professional photo equipment, video cameras or video recording equipment.
- No dogs of any kind.
- No Tents of any kind.
What will be available onsite?
- Food Trucks - food
- Beverage Tent - non alcoholic beverages sold by HRHS Band Booster
- Port-a-potties and handicap access.
- Hand sinks.
- Trash and Recycling Stations.
- Lost and Found (located at the City of Lone Tree Tent).
For More information Contact
Lone Tree Arts Center
10075 Commons Street
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm