Lone Tree Arts Center
10075 Commons St.
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 9th, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cook Creek Pool
Join us for the annual Wag N’ Romp dog event at Cook Creek Pool where dogs can take a splash, wag for a treat, and have a sniff or two. Owners can check out the latest and greatest in pet products from local pet vendors.
Entry is FREE
, although we welcome donations to this year's dog rescue.
In order to ensure a successful event, owners are asked to follow certain guidelines at the event:
- Dogs must wear a current rabies tag and ID tag at all times.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Kids are welcome at the event, but may not be solely responsible for any dog and should be closely supervised.
- Dogs in heat, puppies under four months or who have not had final shots, aggressive dogs and dogs who are sick may not attend.
- We had over 500 dogs at the event in past years, so if your dog does not socialize well in crowds, this is not the event for him.
- The owner of any dog displaying mounting behavior must immediately leash and remove the dog from the situation. Owners are liable for their pets and are responsible for keeping their dogs within the pool boundaries.
- NO human swimming will be allowed.
Kids crafts for the kids provided by South Suburban Parks and Recreation.
- Shop local pet vendors
- Pet Competitions
Best Swimmer, Loudest Bark and Best Dressed
Competitions will begin promptly at 11:00 am. Please be onsite by then.
- Play area with agility course
- Dogs can enjoy a swim in the pool
- Dog wash
- Kids crafts for the kids provided by SSPR
- Human and pup treats