City Clerk

Liquor Licensing

Liquor Licensing Requirements 
Liquor licensing in Colorado requires businesses to obtain license approval from the Local Liquor Licensing Authority.

Licensing Authority
The Local Liquor Licensing Authority for the City of Lone Tree is the City Council.

Your first contact regarding Liquor Licensing in Lone Tree is with Jay Robb our City Clerk. The Liquor Licensing Administrator, acting on behalf of the Local Liquor Licensing Authority, is authorized to do the following processes:

  • Accept liquor license applications

  • Process those applications

  • Hold administrative hearings

Because the service of alcoholic beverages is a serious matter and clearly impacts our community, staff is available to assist businesses with the liquor licensing application process.

More Information
As the approval of a liquor license is a two-tier process with the State of Colorado, you may want to also visit the State of Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division's web site for more information.

Frequently Asked Questions


Rick Parsons
Deputy City Clerk

9220 Kimmer Drive
Suite 100
Lone Tree,CO 80124

Ph: 303-708-1818
Fax: 303-225-4949


Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

The remote name could not be resolved: ''