Police Department

Vacation House Watch

General Information

If you are a resident of Lone Tree and are planning to be away on vacation, you may request increased patrols of your home and your street while you are away. 

If there is a problem detected, the officer will attempt to notify you or a designated caretaker. 

To Get It 
Fill out the property watch form
 online or call the Lone Tree Police Department at 303-339-8150. 

Be prepared to provide the following information: 

  • Homeowner's name, address, and phone number.

  • Date and time of your departure and your return.

  • The name, address, and contact number of anyone with whom you have left a key to your home while you are away.

  • The year, make, and model of any vehicle(s) parked on your driveway or in your garage while you are away.

  • If you will be leaving any lights on and if so, where.

  • Whether any pets will be left at your home.

  • If you have an alarm system in your home and if so, the alarm company’s name and phone number.

Please provide any additional information or emergency contacts.

Home Security Inspection Checklist