Arbor Day Tree Sale and Pick Up
In partnership with the City of Lone Tree and Alameda Wholesale Nursery, Lone Tree residents can purchase a tree for their property. Trees will be available for sale starting the week of February 20th and will be on sale through March 29th. Please see details regarding pick-up below.
NOTICE: Tree pick-up is much earlier due to the cancellation of Kidsfest.
On Sale now through March 29th
- One tree order per Lone Tree household.
- Tree must be planted within City of Lone Tree boundaries.
- Maximum number of trees available; 100. There is no guarantee that your order will be fulfilled.
- Submit tree orders by Wednesday, March 29th by 10pm
- Updates on availability can be found on the website.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order one week prior to the event. If we are unable to fill your order, your money will be returned to you.
Tree Collection Information:
- Trees must be picked up on Saturday, April 8th, from the Lone Tree Community Center parking lot from 8am - 12pm.
- Collection times are every 15 minutes, beginning at 8 am. You will be notified via email of your collection time approximately five days prior to the event.
- If you are unable to collect your tree, please make arrangements to have someone pick up your tree for you on that day. Please email Allissa.Dailey@cityoflonetree.com by April 5th the name of the person collecting your tree on your behalf.
- Unclaimed trees will become the property of the City of Lone Tree.
- The City is not responsible for transport, planting, maintenance or warranty of trees.
- Expert advice on tree planting and maintenance from our City Forester as well as staff from the CSU Master Gardeners Program will be available at the check-in tent on the day of pick-up. Stop by to grab literature or sign-up to learn about upcoming seminars on tree planting tips and tricks.
Lone Tree Flower Sale:
Held at each school:
Eagle Ridge Elementary and Lone Tree Elementary
Date: Thursday, May 11th
TBD at Eagle Ridge Elementary
TBD at Lone Tree Elementary
Day of only sale – NO pre-orders - CASH OR CHECK only
Cost at Eagle Ridge: $25 per pot and hanging basket, only accepts cash or check
Cost at Lone Tree: $25 per pot and hanging basket, only accepts cash or check
Proceeds benefit the individual schools
For more information or questions, please contact Allissa Dailey, Events Manager, Allissa.Dailey@cityoflonetree.com