Douglas County Election Info
All regular City elections are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of May in even numbered years. The next regular City election is scheduled for Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
Special elections may be called by City Council at any time not specifically in conflict with provisions of the Colorado Municipal Election Code or the Colorado constitution.
Council District Map
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible to vote in City of Lone Tree’s elections:
How can I confirm whether I am registered to vote?
- Any person who is at least eighteen (18) years of age
- A citizen of the United States
- Reside within the city limits
- Be registered at your current address
- Registered as a voter as defined by the Colorado Municipal Election Code
Call the City Clerk’s office at 303-708-1818 or contact the Douglas County Clerk & Recorder at 303-660-7444 or log onto the Secretary of State's voter registration website
For additional information regarding the election process, please call the City Clerk’s office at 303-708-1818.