The City of Lone Tree is home to some of the best shopping, dining, recreation, and entertainment in Metro Denver and Colorado. We invite you to explore our City and experience all that it has to offer!
Find a complete list of our dining, lodging, and entertainment attractions below.
Some of the major amenities within the City include:
- Park Meadows Retail Resort is Colorado's premier retail destination with over 200 unique retailers and restaurants including American Girl, Nordstrom, LL Bean, Tesla, and The Lego Store. In addition, the City is home to the Lone Tree Cabela’s, a must visit for every outdoor and hunting enthusiast.
- Lone Tree Arts Center is a regional attraction for arts and culture with a 500 seat main stage auditorium, a 225 seat event hall, and a 350 seat outdoor terrace theater. A Tier 2 SCFD venue, the Lone Tree Arts Center has grown tremendously in popularity and programming since it opened in 2011.
- The Lone Tree Entertainment District is home to a United Artist Movie Theater, Brunswick Zone XL, GoPutt Miniature Golf, iFly Indoor Skydiving and numerous restaurants.
- Bluffs Regional Park is 235 acres of open space with 3.5 miles of trails and connections to Colorado’s best trail networks. Runners, walkers, hikers, and bikers are all greeted with some of the best views in the Rocky Mountains.
- Lone Tree Golf Club and Hotel is a public, 18-hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course that features an iconic clubhouse, a boutique hotel, banquet and meeting facilities, the Lone Tree Grill, and the Lone Tree tennis and event pavilion.
- Historic Schweiger Ranch is a protected historic landmark by Douglas County.Established by brothers John, Joseph and Jacob Schweiger, the family owned and operated a productive ranch from 1874 to 1970. The historic restoration of the ranch and its buildings gives us an important glimpse into the settlers' life in the late 1800s.
Lone Tree is located in Metro Denver at the crossroads of I-25 and C-470. Less than 20 miles south of downtown Denver, it’s a short drive or a simple light-rail ride to see major league sporting events, world-class theatrical and musical performances, and all of Colorado’s outdoor recreational amenities.