TextMyGov is a new tool to help the City of Lone Tree reach residents with critical information instantly through text message!
The City of Lone Tree will not use TextMyGov for emergency notifications. If you would like to receive emergency messages regarding first responder activity in the area, please sign up for Douglas County’s CodeRED text alerts here.
Read more about City of Lone Tree text updates below and sign up here!
*Please allow 1-2 business days for enrollment into the TextMyGov system.
**Neighborhood Updates are only available for neighborhoods in areas officially annexed into the City of Lone Tree.
City Events and News
Want to stay in the loop on exciting things coming to the City of Lone Tree? Be the first to know by signing up for City Events and News text updates. These texts will keep you updated on:
- City events – Want to know who’s playing at the next Backyard Beats event? How about getting a schedule for Lone Tree’s Independence Day sent straight to your phone? We’ll send it to you when you opt in for these messages.
- Would a big road project on Lincoln Avenue or Yosemite cause a delay in your morning commute? We’ll keep you posted on work happening around the City to make sure you have all the information you need to get where you’re going on time.
- Weather Impacts – How are winter storms going to impact City streets? What about flash flooding during summer downpours? Will this delay Link on Demand? We’ll let you know!
Using your address and cell phone, enroll in text updates regarding news that specifically affects your neighborhood! These updates include:
- Trash delays – we’ll let you know when trash pickup is delayed in your neighborhood for whatever reason, sending you a text on when you can expect your trash to be collected.
- Road work – If City of Lone Tree Public Works will be in your neck of the woods, we’ll let you know! Through text, we’ll tell you the projected dates for the project and if there are any delays that will affect your commute.
- Other City updates relevant to your neighborhood!